You need a location that balances a central location with affordability and a track record of making business happen. Learn what I-88 West can provide. We’re Whiteside and Lee, anchored by the communities of Dixon, Rock Falls and Sterling:
Location and Cost
I-88 West’s great advantage? Our central location.
- 70 miles west of the Chicago suburbs
- 40 miles east of the Quad Cities
- Within hours of Minneapolis, St. Louis and Milwaukee.
With easy access to inter-modal transportation, I-88 West offers you unparalled multiple shipping options.
- Highways: I-88 connects you directly to the Chicago area and major metro hubs throughout the Midwest
- Rail: Union Pacific and Burlington Northern
- Air: Four nearby airports, including Chicago O’Hare
- Port access: Mississippi Barge in nearby Fulton
- Global III Intermodal Hub: Just 15 minutes away
Unparallel Cost Savings
The communities of I-88 West offer some of today’s best business incentives, along with a proven track record of making business happen through shared resources and business solutions. I-88 also offers unparallel cost savings compared with the Chicago region and the U.S., including:
- Distribution Center wages averaging up to 23% lower than U.S. wages
- One of the last pockets in Illinois with low union activity
- Cost of living 25% lower than U.S. average
- Multiple tax incentives, credits and Enterprise/Trade Zones
Contact us to learn how we help your business succeed.